JasperReports Library 7.0 is now available ×

iReport 2.0 can not start!! after installation

sakrami

Dear Firends,

I install ireport 2.0 on two machine with windows xp pro. sp2 (oracle also installed), but after installing iReport 2.0 and starting ireport 2.0 it does not start and it locks on configuraing GUI components progress bar!

could you help me,

Regards

siyacuÅŸ

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same problem here.

We test the Version 2.0 on two WinXP Pc`s with SP2, too.

I will now try it with win2000...

Edit: It works with Win2000

But this is not a solution.

Post edited by: Blame, at: 2007/06/21 08:08

sakrami wrote:

Dear Firends,
I install ireport 2.0 on two machine with windows xp pro. sp2 (oracle also installed), but after installing iReport 2.0 and starting ireport 2.0 it does not start and it locks on configuraing GUI components progress bar!
could you help me,
Regards
siyacuÅŸ

I used the Platform independent and extract the files. No problem at all in running ireport 2.0.0. Please make sure if java is installed in your pc. By the way, im using winxp pro. sp2.

Please...anyone could help me...days ago i installed ireports 2.0.0...when i make a double click on the icon i got the following message from JVM: could not find the main class.Program will exit...

when i run by cmd the command: java -jar C:Program Filesireports-2.0.0libireports i got another message error abut the manifest.mf...i ve installed the latest version of JDK 1.6 so it migth be the reason which ireports doesnt work on my pc...another reason it migth be the classpath of ireports on enviroment variables...or mabe i need a patch...i dont know

Please if anyone could help me i d really be thankfull...thanks for your time...

By the way i got windows xp pro service pack 2