We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

thanks to Jasper developers

redwine

i just wanted to take this opportunity on my 100th post to thank the developers of both JasperReports and iReport for having created and for continuing to improve very useful tools for creating forms and reports.

i, for one, understand that these are all works in progress and that a lot of features (requested) still need to be added. however, as with most software applications... "nothing is ever really finished and nothing is ever truly perfect... they, however, can be improved and made to accomplish more over time."

with the hard work put in by committed developers and the cooperation and help of people who are willing to share their knowledge (and ask questions) through forums like this one, Jasper tools will most definitely continue to improve and accomplish more.

more power to all!!!

edwin

B)

Post edited by: redwine, at: 2007/06/19 16:07

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I, too, would like to thank the developers and also those on the forums who contribute. Congratulations on releasing version 2.0! I've been using iReport for some time now over many versions and find it to be a great tool. I'm not much of a poster on the forums, but I always check there for help.