JasperReports Library 7.0 is now available ×

iReport 1.3.2 Bugs

mlehnert

Hello,

I have found some bugs which make 1.3.2 unusable for us:

1. it.businesslogic.ireport.connection.JRCustomConnection:

I cannot set up a it.businesslogic.ireport.connection.JRCustomConnection because there is no entry for it in the connection dialog. It is commented out in MainFrame.java (line 11186). If I remove the comment the dialog is available but not usable.

If I load the connection properties from config.xml from 1.3.1 I cannot change/add/delete any values. Every property key is prefixed with "prop_"? This is very serious because this is the connection type we use in iReport.

2. Fields are not marked red when they move out of a band (top and left)

3. All much too slow and only usable on high end systems

4. If the new magnetism is used the vertical position of a field is one pixel to high

Marc

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

about the second comment, I found there is a tab "problems" will report error information, but I don't like it because of not so directly view.

and the third comment, yes, too slowly.

mlehnert wrote:

Hello,

I have found some bugs which make 1.3.2 unusable for us:

1. it.businesslogic.ireport.connection.JRCustomConnection:
I cannot set up a it.businesslogic.ireport.connection.JRCustomConnection because there is no entry for it in the connection dialog. It is commented out in MainFrame.java (line 11186). If I remove the comment the dialog is available but not usable.
If I load the connection properties from config.xml from 1.3.1 I cannot change/add/delete any values. Every property key is prefixed with "prop_"? This is very serious because this is the connection type we use in iReport.

2. Fields are not marked red when they move out of a band (top and left)

3. All much too slow and only usable on high end systems

4. If the new magnetism is used the vertical position of a field is one pixel to high

Marc