Could not load entity: ... .RepoFileResource

nucflash

Hello!

I am running JasperServer 1.2.0 with PostgreSQL 8.1.5, Tomcat 5.5.23 and Apache 1.3.33 on Mac OS X Tiger (10.4.8).

I am using iReport 1.3.1 with the jasperserver plugin.

When I am accessing the repository from the jasperserver web page, everything works fine (save/show and run reports).

When there are reports in the repository, the iReport plugin throws an exception:

Code:

prompt$ sh iReport-1.3.1/iReport.sh
Getting ws client....Wed Mar 28 11:18:13 BST 2007
Getting version....Wed Mar 28 11:18:13 BST 2007
Before the list....Wed Mar 28 11:18:14 BST 2007
java.lang.Exception: 1 - could not load an entity: [com.jaspersoft.jasperserver.api.metadata.common.service.impl.hibernate.persistent.RepoFileResource#12]
at com.jaspersoft.jasperserver.irplugin.wsclient.WSClient.list(WSClient.java:171)
at com.jaspersoft.jasperserver.irplugin.wsclient.WSClient.list(WSClient.java:123)
at com.jaspersoft.jasperserver.irplugin.gui.RepositoryExplorer.exploreSelectedNode(RepositoryExplorer.java:1692)
at com.jaspersoft.jasperserver.irplugin.gui.RepositoryExplorer.access$3900(RepositoryExplorer.java:80)
at com.jaspersoft.jasperserver.irplugin.gui.RepositoryExplorer$45.run(RepositoryExplorer.java:1892)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:613)
java.lang.Exception: 1 - could not load an entity: [com.jaspersoft.jasperserver.api.metadata.common.service.impl.hibernate.persistent.RepoFileResource#12]
at com.jaspersoft.jasperserver.irplugin.wsclient.WSClient.list(WSClient.java:171)
at com.jaspersoft.jasperserver.irplugin.wsclient.WSClient.list(WSClient.java:123)
at com.jaspersoft.jasperserver.irplugin.gui.RepositoryExplorer.exploreSelectedNode(RepositoryExplorer.java:1692)
at com.jaspersoft.jasperserver.irplugin.gui.RepositoryExplorer.access$3900(RepositoryExplorer.java:80)
at com.jaspersoft.jasperserver.irplugin.gui.RepositoryExplorer$45.run(RepositoryExplorer.java:1892)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:613)

When I try to access the repository from the phpWebClient which came as an example Web service, I get a response similar to the above:

Code:
[code]
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<operationResult version="1.2.0">
<returnCode><![CDATA[1]]></returnCode>
<returnMessage><![CDATA[could not load an entity:
[com.jaspersoft.jasperserver.api.metadata.common.service.impl.hibernate.persistent.RepoFileResource#12]]]></returnMessage>
</operationResult>

I 've already applied the PostgreSQL patches, and I 've added the access="field" property to the <many-to-one column="reference" .. /> entity in com/jaspersoft/jasperserver/api/metadata/common/service/impl/hibernate/persistent/RepoResource.hbm.xml

in jasperserver-repository-hibernate-1.2.0.jar

I am stuck. If you have any ideas, they would be more than welcome!

Thank you!

Manos._

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic