Problem while exporting html report from windows

prathap

Hi all,

i have got some problem while exporting the html report.

steps:

1. Run the application in Linux machine(server).

2. Access that same application from windows machine(client).

3. While exporting the report it shows the correct data with proper alignment.there is no problem in this step.

3. After exporting the report, save it in the local machine(Windows).

4. In general, one supportive folder will be created while saving html page. In that a file called "image" is not created.

5. Because of this, whenever i am trying to open that saved html report, it is giving blank images wherever space is used in the report.

But the same thing is working fine is the following scenarios.

1. Running the same applcation in windows and accessing from another windows machine.

2. Running the same applcation in Linux and accessing from another Linux machine.

3.Running the same applcation in Windows and accessing from another Linux machine.

I attached the screen of the problem,what i am getting.it shows blank image whereever space is used

Please help me in this regard. It is very urgent

I have attached the code. i have configured image servlet in web.xml .

The java code is below

JRHtmlExporter exporter = new JRHtmlExporter();

exporter.setParameter(JRExporterParameter.JASPER_PRINT, jasperPrint);

exporter.setParameter(

JRExporterParameter.OUTPUT_WRITER,

response.getWriter());

Map imagesMap = new HashMap();

request.getSession().setAttribute("IMAGES_MAP", imagesMap);

exporter.setParameter(JRHtmlExporterParameter.IMAGES_MAP, imagesMap);

exporter.setParameter(

JRHtmlExporterParameter.IMAGES_URI,

"image?image=");

exporter.exportReport();

Thanks in advance

[file name=RepeaterSpecific_do-705b6a3cf6f10a678ec8167e70cb04f2.html size=44898]http://www.jasperforge.org/components/com_joomlaboard/uploaded/files/RepeaterSpecific_do-705b6a3cf6f10a678ec8167e70cb04f2.html[/file]

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you can visualize it correctly then the problem is most likely not the jasper engine, but rather the tool (browser?) you are using to export those images. Most browsers have an option that you need to check when you also want to export the images, see if that is your problem.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I too face the same problem wherein image gets loaded and when saved also it is there.This works only in Windows machine and not in Linux machine.I checked the browser settings too.Still it is happening.My application is deployed in linux machine and iam accessing through IE in Windows machine.I have set the "isLazy" equal to true and "evaluation time " as report.

If i set isLazy=true,the image is not getting loaded in linux box but gets loaded in windows.If i uncheck it,the image gets loaded in Linux box as well but when saved the image is not coming.

Please help me in this.

Post edited by: sudha_ramaiah, at: 2007/03/23 06:17