JasperReports Library 7.0 is now available ×

Bug - says content doesn't fit, but it does.

barakori

I get "The columns and the margins do not fit the page width" for an A4/portrait report with a single column. I didn't specify any columnCount or columnWidth, and I fail the check done on JRVerifier (line 265). Note - I'm using JasperReports 1.3.0.

In my report, I set all the margins to 30 and the pageWidth to 595. In JRVerifier jasperDesign.columnWidth is 555, but that's a bug. It should have been 595 - 2 * 30 (page width - left and right margins) = 535.

It seems the calculation takes the default left and right margin (20), and not the one I used.

BTW, if I specify columnCount="1" and columnWidth="535" everything works fine.

I'm attaching the jrxml. [file name=report_with_bug.jrxml size=8680]http://www.jasperforge.org/components/com_joomlaboard/uploaded/files/report_with_bug.jrxml[/file]

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the reply. Yes, I think it's a bug, and tried to open it, but I just can see where there's a button for opening bugs on the page you specified (I visited it before). I see filters and more, but no "new" button. Can you help?!?

Thank you. I opened "artf2092". I could have sworn I did exactly that, and didn't get the precious button (I already passed through the cumbersome step of realizing I need two users - one for JasperForge, and one for Developer Forge...)