Working with Drill through option in OLAP

MohanRao

Hello,

I am able to start and work with OLAP Views. I am able to create a simple OLAP View where on clicking one item, I get all the child items within that.

But so far I am not able to add drill through feature to that OLAP View. I know there is something which has to be linked to the main OLAP View in the XML file(Cube). But so far I am not able to make out what it is. I am still trying on that. Can anyone just give me a detailed information on this, please?

Thank you,

Mohan.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello,

You are using a Mondrian Connection?? for your olap view? because if u are using a xml/a connection, probably you can't sucessfully drillthrough. With Analisys Services doesn't work drillthrough.

If u are using mondrian, by default you obtain descriptions of your dimensiones and the measure where you click the drillthrough arrow.

i hope this helps you.

Hi, Thanks a lot. Drill through works fine now. I have one more question:

I have created a report using JasperIntelligence. Without exporting that report to either html or pdf, can I save the report directly from JasperIntelligence browser to my local file system? Is that possible? If yes, please can you share with me? And may I know where that report is stored when created?

Thank you,

Mohan.

catador wrote:

Hello,

You are using a Mondrian Connection?? for your olap view? because if u are using a xml/a connection, probably you can't sucessfully drillthrough. With Analisys Services doesn't work drillthrough.

If u are using mondrian, by default you obtain descriptions of your dimensiones and the measure where you click the drillthrough arrow.

i hope this helps you.