About japanese use in JasperIntelligence

okazakihrs

Nice to meet you.

I am a Japanese user of JasperIntelligence-1.0.1.

I use JasperIntelligence-1.0.1 with default installed set, which contains MySQL, Tomcat and JDK which provide platforms of Jasper Intelligence.

Because I wanted to display Japanese in JasperIntelligence UI, I tried to rewrite JSP files.

I added the following line to some JSP file:

<@page language="java" contentType="text/html; charset=UTF-8" pageEncoding="UTF-8" %>

And I rewrote default English value (for example, "Cancel" of Button) to Japanese text (for example, "torikeshi" Actually in Japanese fonts).

Then, I succeeded to display Japanese in almost text in the JasperIntelligence UI screen (Item name, Button name, and so on).

But, I can't display japanese in resources' Name and Label (Garbage characters are shown in display).

MoreOver, I can't pass the Japanese parameter to JRXML(Report Unit) with Input Control ([single Value] or [single Select List of Values]). :(

The Parameter's value(Japanese) becomes garbage

character in the Report.:pinch:

Please teach me the way how to use Japanese Parameters and so on, in JapsperIntelligence(JasperServer).

Post edited by: okazakihrs, at: 2006/09/15 08:49

• 4 years later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can anyone help us out even ia m nt able to implement font injasperserver while its so easy to implement them in iReport please help its really very urgent .

Font is nt visible injasperserver when i installed them in OS the font was visible injasperserver but wen i export it to pdf again i was disappointed please help me, as installing the font on every system at operating system is nt the right way to go ahead please guide me

I am using Jasperserver 3.7.2 Enterprise Edition