JasperReports Library 7.0 is now available ×

Report fails when run under JI (1.0.1)

awcastile

I have a jrxml report - with charts - that renders correctly under iReport v1.2.5 (yes, I have included the expression new Boolean(true) in the chart data properties) however, the report fails when executed under the JasperIntelligence v1.0.1 platform with the following condition:

Filling report on server: http://localhost:8080/jasperserver/services/repository
1 - net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JRException: Element type "incrementWhenExpression" must be declared.
java.lang.Exception: 1 - net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JRException: Element type "incrementWhenExpression" must be declared. at com.jaspersoft.jasperserver.irplugin.wsclient.WSClient.runReport(WSClient.java:464) at com.jaspersoft.jasperserver.irplugin.ReportRunner.run(ReportRunner.java:66) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Please provide guidance to help me resolve this issue. I have attached the jrxml file to this post for your reference. Thank you in advance.

[file name=Q2InvestmentInventory_byFundAssetType.jrxml size=33300]http://www.jasperforge.org/components/com_joomlaboard/uploaded/files/Q2InvestmentInventory_byFundAssetType.jrxml[/file]

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

incrementWhenExpression was introduced in JasperReports 1.2.5. JasperIntelligence 1.0.1 includes an older JasperReports version, hence the error.

Ways to fix:

• update the JR jar inside the JI web app to 1.2.5.

Change the compatibility setting in iReport so that it produces JR < 1.2.5 compatible JRXMLs.[/ul]

HTH,

Lucian

Post edited by: lucianc, at: 2006/09/06 16:59

• 2 years later...

Create a report in Ireports 3.0.0 and run correctly on a local, but when you upload to the server , the server I pulled the following

1 - Errors were encountered when compiling report expressions class file: 1. Only a type can be imported. it.businesslogic.ireport.IReportScriptlet resolves to a package import it.businesslogic.ireport.IReportScriptlet; ---------------------------------------> 1 errors

java.lang.Exception: 1 - Errors were encountered when compiling report expressions class file: 1. Only a type can be imported. it.businesslogic.ireport.IReportScriptlet resolves to a package import it.businesslogic.ireport.IReportScriptlet;        <---------------------------------------> 1 errors      at com.jaspersoft.jasperserver.irplugin.wsclient.WSClient.runReport(WSClient.java:394)      at com.jaspersoft.jasperserver.irplugin.wsclient.WSClient.runReport(WSClient.java:311)      at com.jaspersoft.jasperserver.irplugin.ReportRunner.run(ReportRunner.java:80)      at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Can it help me?