JasperReports Library 7.0 is now available ×

subreport appends blank page

2006 IR Open Dicussion

By: Tyson - tyman1981

subreport appends blank page

2006-03-07 12:32

Hi,

I have a subreport that displays a few fields in the detail band depending if the query finds any matches. The main report displays a new page for each record that is found, and also shows the subreport.

The problem arises when the last record in the main report has a subreport that shows fields. These fields are shown correctly, but for some reason a new blank page is always added to the end of the pdf generated.

If the subreport is shown within the main report, not at the end, then no blank page is added. It doesn't make much sense! Does anyone have a suggestion. I looked through the posts and couldn't find much help.

By: C-Box - c-box

RE: subreport appends blank page

2006-03-08 06:18

Be aware that you don't have any space left between your last element and the corresponding band-bootom....

So for example:

if your band is 50 pixel in height your last element should NOT be at y=30 with height=15 BUT more y=35 and height=15 or you should decrease your band to height=45. (hope you understand what I mean) besides that, set all unused bands to height=0.

And be also sure that you don't have any space after your SubReportElement and it's surrounding band at MasterReportLevel.

hth

C-Box

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days