JasperReports Library 7.0 is now available ×

iReport help

2005 IR Help

By: Marcia - marciapcp

iReport help

2005-08-02 05:23

I have done 9 reports and from all, one is the main.

Into this one I have put the subReport tool (into Detail band) that calls the report #8 which has

another subReport tool into the band PageHeader that calls the report #7 and flows like that into all

of them.

The problem is that if I run the report whith one or two subReports, it works, but if I try to run

with more than that, the Internet Explorer starts, and stay in a way that it seems that is running,

but nothing happens.

If someone can help me, I really appreciate.

Thanks

Marcia Lopes Fernandes Ramalho

ADM - Brazil

By: Hugh Blandford - global

RE: iReport help

2005-08-02 05:34

Marcia you are going to need to give some more information about what you are actually doing to get some decent help.

Are you sure all your queries are receiving the parameters you expect? Can you run each subreport without a datasource using default values with your parameters?

2005-08-02 06:38

Yes, I can run each report alone in HTML. The problem is when I try to execute a sub-report that contains another sub-report inside, and this one contains another sub-report and flows like that for 9 reports.

If I try to execute the report with just one sub-report, I have no problems to run. But when this sub-report calls another sub-report, there are two sub-reports to be executed and nothing happens.

Well, I don?t even know if iReport 0.5.0 supports this kind of report.

Thanks

Marcia

By: Hugh Blandford - global

2005-08-02 06:47

I am using iReport to create a telephone call report. The main report consists of 5 subreports and each of these subreports contains a subreport which also contains a subreport.

That goes 4 levels deep. Are you sure you have all your subreport properties correct? Are all the subreport files in the same directory?

I make sure that the width of the field for subreport is the same size as subreports properites...you might need to show us some report files.

2005-08-02 06:55

All the reports are at the same directory.

Shall you send me an e-mail to marcia_ramalho@admworld.com for I can send you the configuration and layouts that I'm trying to link?

2005-08-02 07:42

Or, shall you show me examples of the reports you did and the configuration needed to do this kind of report?

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days