problem starting up

2005 IR Help

By: Jhonny Bravo - ac48

problem starting up

2005-07-16 06:16

well i am fairly new to iReport.. i tried to make a report and i kept getting this error... can any one of you help me out with the same.

net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JRException:?Report?design?not?valid?:? ?????1.?Field?not?found?:?name ?????2.?Field?not?found?:?C_BPartner_ID ????at?net.sf.jasperreports.engine.design.JRAbstractJavaCompiler.compileReport(JRAbstractJavaCompiler.java:111) ????at?net.sf.jasperreports.engine.design.JRDefaultCompiler.compileReport(JRDefaultCompiler.java:137) ????at?net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JasperCompileManager.compileReportToFile(JasperCompileManager.java:142) ????at?net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JasperCompileManager.compileReportToFile(JasperCompileManager.java:130) ????at?it.businesslogic.ireport.IReportCompiler.run(IReportCompiler.java:336) ????at?java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)

By: Wal Millard - walmillard

RE: problem starting up

2005-07-17 20:28

You most likely have these field objects on your report and not declared in your field list.

NOTE: this is all case sensitive.

Check all instanaces of $F{name} and $F{C_BPartner_ID} in the jrxml file you are compiling.

luck

wm

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days