JasperReports Library 7.0 is now available ×

org.xml.sax.SAXParseException:How to rectify

2004 IR Help

By: subs - subs

org.xml.sax.SAXParseException:How to rectify

2004-06-09 08:34

Hi Giulio Toffoli,

I am new to iReport and have to use jasper report in my project.I designed a report ,everything went fine(compiled and able to see the results).I think I selected one text field in my report and clicked on last icon(Align justify) and geting this error printed below.Pls suggest how can I correct it.

------------------------------------------------

Compiling to file... .trial3.jasper -> .trial3.java Errors compiling .trial3.jasper! 57785657?[Thread-132]?ERROR?digester.Digester??-?Parse?Error?at?line?164?column?91:?Attribute?"textAlignment"?with?value?"Justify"?must?have?a?value?from?the?list?"Left?Center?Right?Justified?". org.xml.sax.SAXParseException:?Attribute?"textAlignment"?with?value?"Justify"?must?have?a?value?from?the?list?"Left?Center?Right?Justified?". ????at?org.apache.xerces.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.createSAXParseException(Unknown?Source) ????at?org.apache.xerces.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.error(Unknown?Source) ????at?org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLErrorReporter.reportError(Unknown?Source) ????at?org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLErrorReporter.reportError(Unknown?Source) ????at?org.apache.xerces.impl.dtd.XMLDTDValidator.validateDTDattribute(Unknown?Source) ????at?org.apache.xerces.impl.dtd.XMLDTDValidator.addDTDDefaultAttrsAndValidate(Unknown?Source) ????at?org.apache.xerces.impl.dtd.XMLDTDValidator.handleStartElement(Unknown?Source) ????at?org.apache.xerces.impl.dtd.XMLDTDValidator.startElement(Unknown?Source) ????at?org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanStartElement(Unknown?Source) ????at?org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl$FragmentContentDispatcher.dispatch(Unknown?Source) ????at?org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument(Unknown?Source) ????at?org.apache.xerces.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(Unknown?Source) ????at?org.apache.xerces.parsers.DTDConfiguration.parse(Unknown?Source) ????at?org.apache.xerces.parsers.XMLParser.parse(Unknown?Source) ????at?org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.parse(Unknown?Source) ????at?org.apache.commons.digester.Digester.parse(Digester.java:1514) ????at?dori.jasper.engine.xml.JRXmlLoader.loadXML(JRXmlLoader.java:387) ????at?dori.jasper.engine.xml.JRXmlLoader.load(JRXmlLoader.java:371) ????at?dori.jasper.engine.xml.JRXmlLoader.load(JRXmlLoader.java:339) ????at?dori.jasper.engine.xml.JRXmlLoader.load(JRXmlLoader.java:323) ????at?dori.jasper.engine.JasperCompileManager.compileReportToFile(JasperCompileManager.java:121) ????at?it.businesslogic.ireport.IReportCompiler.run(IReportCompiler.java:163) ????at?java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534) 57785688?[Thread-132]?ERROR?digester.Digester??-?Parse?Error?at?line?204?column?91:?Attribute?"textAlignment"?with?value?"Justify"?must?have?a?value?from?the?list?"Left?Center?Right?Justified?".

-----------------------------------------------

Thanks

Subhash

By: Giulio Toffoli - gt78

RE: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException:How to rectify

2004-06-10 08:04

Ops, this is a bug.

Open the xml with a text editor and replace Justify with Justified.

Giulio

By: Giulio Toffoli - gt78

2004-06-10 08:10

What version of iReport are you using? Is the problem present in 0.3.1 ?

Giulio

By: subs - subs

2004-06-10 08:59

Giulio ,

I am using 0.3.0. I have tried in 0.3.1 as well.It behave similar(shows the same compilation error).

But changing to justified worked.

Thanks

Subhash

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days