JasperReports Library 7.0 is now available ×

Error doing servlet compile in webapp sample

By: John Dillon - jdillonusa

Error doing servlet compile in webapp sample

2003-02-25 09:33

I'm trying to run the webapp sample. On the compile page when I click on Servlet execute, I get the following error:

dori.jasper.engine.JRException: Errors were encountered when compiling report design:

error: Invalid class file format in C:Softwarej2sdk1.4.1jrelibrt.jar(java/lang/Object.class). The major.minor version '48.0' is too recent for this tool to understand.

I get a similar error clicking on the JSP link as well. I'm using JDK1.4.1, Tomcat 4.0.4. I've looked through the posts here and couldn't find any info related to this. I've also checked other forums and while I've seen other people with this problem, there were no solutions. Has anyone here seen this and been able to get past it? BTW I rebuilt all the jasperreports classes and jars with the same results. Thanks for any help,

JD

By: John Dillon - jdillonusa

RE: Error doing servlet compile in webapp sample

2003-02-25 10:54

I upgraded to Tomcat 4.1.18 and now it works fine. Hmm

JD

By: juan david vergara perez - jvergara

Printing report (size problems)

2003-02-25 08:30

I've got a problem when I try to print a report. I defined a size report, but this size is changed on differents machines. I don't know what is happening, because I've got the same acrobat version, the same printer, the web browser however, the size report is changed.

I need some ideas because I have problems in my job. Thanks to anyone

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic