We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

Features/Upgrading to 1.0.1 from 0.92

m2calabr

A couple of question and one comment.

1) Do you want a list of features work/in-progress/planned for this release/planned for future?

2) In version 1.0.1 (which I am doing a test upgrade on) can you get a PDF through the SOAP Interface?

3) Is there a way to upgrade an exisiting 0.92 database to the 1.0.1 database? (Did I just miss it in the documentation?)

Thanks again for your help.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

m2calabr wrote:

A couple of question and one comment.
1) Do you want a list of features work/in-progress/planned for this release/planned for future?

The next release includes:

• Hyperlinking into reports and to other URLs with parameters. This includes changes to JasperReports. Allows reports to be easily launched from URLs in other applications.

Hyperlinking on chart areas.

Query based parameters

Bug fixes

[/ul]

2) In version 1.0.1 (which I am doing a test upgrade on) can you get a PDF through the SOAP Interface?

In the next version, yes.

3) Is there a way to upgrade an exisiting 0.92 database to the 1.0.1 database? (Did I just miss it in the documentation?)

The import/export functionality was intended to do this, but we did not make it in time for the release. In the future, we will have a way of exporting out of one version of the repository and importing into another version, with a conversion step in between.

Sherman

JasperSoft

• 1 month later...

The import/export functionality was intended to do this, but we did not make it in time for the release. In the future, we will have a way of exporting out of one version of the repository and importing into another version, with a conversion step in between.

So if there is no tools to do it, is there "by hands" method ? (from 1.0.1 to 1.1.0)

thanks