JasperReports Library 7.0 is now available ×

How to do Rotation?

2004 IR Help

By: Lobtec - lobtec

How to do Rotation?

2004-03-12 00:32

Hi,

I need to know how I can make iReport do rotation of a textElement, that is I want my text to be rotated to left. I know that jasperassisant has this feature when you set rotation="Left" in the textElement. Please help me out because my reports needs the text rotated.

Thanks in advance

Lobtec

By: Giulio Toffoli - gt78

RE: How to do Rotation?

2004-03-12 15:16

You have to wait for the end of this month when new iReport version will be released. All the code is ready, it must be only be versioned, so you can take a look to CVS to see what you need between a week.

Giulio

By: Giulio Toffoli - gt78

2004-03-12 15:18

Only a thing. What you think about JasperAssistant?

Fill you free to expose your opinion without half terms.

By: Lobtec - lobtec

2004-03-15 04:20

Thanks for the quick response. I will try and wait out the new version then so I get a pretty stable version ;).

On the JasperAssistant question. I choosed JA instead of iReport at first because I develop in Eclipse and thought it would be nice to have it all in one. Well, it was nice to have the editor in Eclipse but it was really, really slow. I also missed a few things that I had heard iReport had so I tried iReport instead. iReport is easier and faster to work with and it feels like I have more options in iReport. The ultimate would be iReport inside of Eclipse but you can't have everything.

I also have another question. On my report I want the summary band to sit at the bottom of the page (directly over PageFooter) if the detail band don't push it over to the next side (and then it would still be nice to have it at the bottom). So is there a way to set the pagefooter at one place or autofill the remaining of the detail?

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic