We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

JasperServer and Jasper Studio Version

anmeldezeug
Go to solution Solved by stasp,

I am creating Jasper Reports with Jasper Studio 5.5.2 (I also tried 6.0). The published files (.jasper) are deployed on a Jasper Server Version 5.2 and the reports can then be downloaded via a web frontend in XLS-format.

Somehow, the Preview from Jasper Studio (attached to the same database) shows different results than the server. Can I use a different Library to publish my files in Jasper Studio so it corresponds with the Jasper Server Version?

Unfortunately, I do not have access to the Jasper Server (not even the logfiles) so make some direct comparisons.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Solution

Hi,

There is no way to give you a definite answer without looking at report design (jrxml file) and at XLS output files from JSS and the server. However the most probable cause of the difference is that you have different configuration for jasperreports properties on the server compared to JSS.

On the server the properties are configured in <jasperserver-pro>WEB-INFclassesjasperreports.properties file. You are going to need access to Jasperserver in order to modify the file. The complete list of jasperreports properties can be found here:
http://jasperreports.sourceforge.net/config.reference.html

Hope this helps

- Stas