We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

Retorno de variable de un subreporte

claudio.donia

Buenas tardes. Estoy teniendo inconvenientes a la hora de devolver el valor de una variable del tipo suma de un subreporte al reporte principal. He armado el reporte principal sin inconvenientes, y luego le he colocado un subreporte. Ambos funcionan correctamente de forma separada. Defini una variable del tipo suma en el subreporte (v1), y luego defini otra variable en el reporte principal (v2), a la cual le asigne la definida en el subreporte. Pero cuando se genera el reporte  en lugar de mostrarme la suma obtenenida en v1, me muestra la el valor del ultimo registro del subreporte, no la suma.

Alguna sugerencia?

Gracias

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Claudio, el lenguaje oficial de estos foros es el inglés. Publica tu pregunta en inglés para obtener respuestas de la comunidad. Gracias.

Claudio, the forum's official language is English. Post your question in English to get answers from the community. Thanks.

Machine Translation:

Good afternoon. I'm having problems when returning the value of a variable of sum type of underreporting to the main report. He reinforced the main report smoothly, and then I placed a subreport. Both work correctly separately. Define a variable of type sum in the subreport (v1), then define another variable in the main report (v2), which assigns the defined underreporting. But when the report is generated instead of showing the sum obtenenida v1, shows me the value of the last record of underreporting, not the sum.

Any suggestions?

Thank you