Changes to the Jaspersoft community edition download ×

My report based in this request:

select "Annee" ,"Diam", sum("Consommation") from "Consom_N","CptDim"    where "Annee" >= $P{a1} and "Annee" <= $P{a2}     and "Consom_N"."NumCpt"="CptDim"."NumCpt"and "District"= $P{dst}    and $X{IN, cast("Diam" as character varying), DiamRQn}    group by "Annee","Diam"    order by "Annee"    ;[/code]

"Diam" field is a smallint, the problem is in this part

$X{IN, cast("Diam" as character varying), DiamRQn}[/code]

DiamRQn is the parameter used by the control input wich is a multiple selection from request, 

when remove casting it says:

PSQLException: ERROR: operator does not exist : smallint = character varying

with casting it work fine in ireport preview , but on the jasperserver, the chart shows all the values of "Diam", the selected and the not selected. As i understood,for jasperserver, casted "diam" is always exist in "DiamRQn" collection, although everything went ok for ireport !

Plz check out the attachement

Additional inf:

DBMS: postgresql

ireport ver: 5.0.1

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for replying, but the class of DiamRQn is java.util.Collection, when i set It to java.util.Collection , it not working,

when cast the query of the collection

select distinct cast("Diam" as smallint) from ...

also not working

the solution mentioned in the question, work but shows all possible value of "Diam" ! and this is the problem

Thank you for replying, but the class of DiamRQn is java.util.Collection, when i set It to java.util.Collection , it not working,

when cast the query of the collection

select distinct cast("Diam" as smallint) from ...

also not working

the solution mentioned in the question, work but shows all possible value of "Diam" ! and this is the problem

Thank you Thomas,

the request of "DiamRQn" is tested in the DBMS,and if jasperserver fail to execute the request how he shows all the values ? as i undestand, everthing went ok exept the $x{}, jasperserver fail to choose only the selected values but he have all of them,

thank you anyway :)