We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

Repository Folder link

javi_123

Hi All,

I need to create a link in a report which points to a specfic folder in repository.

In jasperserver 3.7, it was easier to point to a specific repository folder: i.e.

http://localhost:8080/jasperserver-pro/flow.html?_flowId=repositoryFlow&folder=/adhoc/topics

In jasperserver 4, 'repositoryFlow' has been replaced by 'searchFlow' but i'm struggling to point to a specific folder in repository.

I have tried to use the following but still no result:

http://localhost:8080/jasperserver-pro/flow.html?_flowId=searchFlow&folderUri=/adhoc/topics&mode=browse

Please reply back with the solution.

Thanks in advance.

jav

• 8 months later...
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 years later...

I'm not sure if it works on 4.51 (did not have change to check), but on 4.5 the default folder is managed by the cookie named lastFolderUri.

It is checked and set in the repository.search.components.js, Folder panel object code in these places:

this._uri = storedUri && storedUri.length > 0 ? storedUri : "/"; //here you could put your folder to open by default when cookie is not set

and

this.tree.observe('node:selected', function(event) {

this._uri = event.memo.node.param.uri;

new JSCookie(this._cookieName, this._uri);

// to force your folder you could change it to new JSCookie(this._cookieName, "/YourFolderID");

With such changes you still would be able to navigate through the tree, but the repository would open on the same folder every time you go to /flow.html?_flowId=searchFlow

hopefully this helps