Changes to the Jaspersoft community edition download ×

subreport with different data source from main

lordan

Hi,

I need some subreports in my main report to use a different data source than the main report.

The main report will be filled by a talend job but the subreports have to use their own connection to

a sql database. I really would hate to drag out all the logic I set up in my existing report and rebuild it in talend...

Btw.:

at the moment I am struggling with talend and using a report with subreports at all...a testreport is working fine with talend as long it does not contain a subreport. the second I add the plainest subreport (just a "Test"-Text in Title, no other bands, no data connection etc.) it fails giving my this:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/codehaus/groovy/control/CompilationFailedException
    at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredConstructors0(Native Method)
    at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredConstructors(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.Class.getConstructor0(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.Class.newInstance0(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Unknown Source)
    at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JasperCompileManager.getCompiler(JasperCompileManager.java:472)
    at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JasperCompileManager.loadEvaluator(JasperCompileManager.java:238)
    at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JasperCompileManager.loadEvaluator(JasperCompileManager.java:260)
    at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRFillSubreport.evaluateSubreport(JRFillSubreport.java:328)
    at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRFillSubreport.evaluate(JRFillSubreport.java:266)
    at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRFillElementContainer.evaluate(JRFillElementContainer.java:256)
    at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRFillBand.evaluate(JRFillBand.java:482)

[\quote]

kind regards,

Harald

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic