We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

Analysis View with OLAP mondrian cube

maxirenna

Hi,

I have recently start using jaspersoft community edition and i have a problem,

I finished my OLAP cube (with workbench) and i have already filled the database with data using ETL, when I test an MDX Query using workbench, it works correctly.

My problem starts when I want to run an Analysis View that I created using the same cube, and the same mdx Query. I get this mistake..

com.jaspersoft.jasperserver.api.JSException: com.tonbeller.jpivot.olap.model.OlapException: com.sun.xml.internal.messaging.saaj.SOAPExceptionImpl: java.security.PrivilegedActionException: com.sun.xml.internal.messaging.saaj.SOAPExceptionImpl: Bad response: (401No Autorizado

I guess it's related to security but I don't know how to solve it

Thanks,

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Without more information about your environment, it's going to be hard to diagnose the problem. I'm no expert, but googling "java.security.PrivilegedActionException 401" returned a lot of links that suggest different deployment/configuration for a few different environments.

The simplest suggestion I saw is that the credentials you're passing are wrong. Edit the data source that your view references, and make sure the username and password are correct.

Thanks,

Kristen

Post Edited by kkelleher at 07/08/2010 23:49