We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

Fusion Charts with JasperServer

skolluri

Hi,

We have to show some kind of Flash/interactive chart with the report to the user. We decided to go with Fusion Charts.

Does anyone know how to add Fusion Charts to JasperServer? Does it even support Fusion Charts? When I wrote to support, they said that  Jasperreport supports various kinds of images, flash/charts. What does that mean? What other kind of Flash charts does JasperServer support? We have Jasperserver running on a Resin server.

Any help or suggestions on how I can go about this will be really appreciated!! Pleaaaseee.....

Thanks,

Sridevi

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We are looking into getting FusionCharts into JasperServer. The FusionCharts commercial version would be available as an option in JasperServer Professional. Discussions are not finished yet and there would be some development effort, so it won't appear until towards the end of the year at the earliest.

In the mean time, our services team can do custom work to include other charting engines if need be.

I personally would like to see FusionCharts Free (v2) as an option in JasperServer Community Edition. This is not in any plans at the moment and again will take some time.

Sherman

Jaspersoft