We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

Crosstab how to modify cell border

martindupond

I want to modify cell border  in a crosstab because line is to thick in HTML output. How can I perform this?

i am using ireport 3.1.2 and I am unable to find the cell properties. I just found opaque, backcolor and style as properties. It seems impossible to modify border with style.

Many thanks

Martin

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems so simple...

right clic is good for ireport 3.0.0 but not for 3.1.2 (NB)

In the report inspector, right clic gives "paste" thats all. it's the same in the designer.

I have a look at the generated code by 3.0.0 and copy paste this in the 3.1.2 jrxml: for instance

<crosstabRowHeader>
                        <cellContents >
                            <box>
                                <topPen lineWidth="0.0" lineStyle="Solid" lineColor="#000000"/>
                                <leftPen lineWidth="0.0" lineStyle="Solid" lineColor="#000000"/>
                                <bottomPen lineWidth="1.0" lineStyle="Solid" lineColor="#000000"/>
                                <rightPen lineWidth="1.0" lineStyle="Solid" lineColor="#000000"/>
                            </box>
                        </cellContents>

</crosstabRowHeader>

Martin

Martin,

My suggestion is based on iReport 3.1.2.

It sounds like you are not clicking in the correct place. Try one level lower in the Report Inspector hierarchy. Or try right-clicking on the cell in the designer view. Both give the "Padding And Borders" menu.

Regards,
Matt

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I have a similar problem, I'm not able to remove cell lines (in crosstab) with ireport-nb 3.1.3. Element contained in cell has a "Padding And Borders" option, and no border setted, but cell borders remains and I can't find a similar menu for it.

Thanks

Julien

Post Edited by Julien Bonjean at 01/21/09 22:43

Hello Matt and Julien,

I got the same trouble but I was  wanting to add a border on a new crosstab sub-row that I have added after using the wizard. In fact If I used the border "property", I got the border but it was not  the same as the one put in place by the wizard.So I looked at the jrxml and I found the "<box>  ....</box>" couple. I added that in my jrxml and all was OK.

So Matt, I think that the property you are asking for is "<box>   </box>. It's true that I found no property in iReport to change it. It is put in place by the wizard but not by the iReport GUI