We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

Problem with subreports - HELP NEEDED

airvanaems

I have to merge two subreports into a single report.. For this i am using a master report "Inventory report.jrxml" and inside this inventory report.jrxml i have mentioned 2 subreports namely "Snmpnode.jrxml" and "Card.jrxml".

The master jrxml file is written exactly following the rules by giving the connection expression first and then the subreport expresion. Now while executing this, a popup rises as "The document has no pages". Please identify the problem in my jrxml and reply ASAP. I have attached the 3 jrxml files and the java program to execute them in the zip named inventory.Please this is urgent.

Thanks in advance.

[file name=Inventory.zip size=5713]http://www.jasperforge.org/components/com_joomlaboard/uploaded/files/Inventory.zip[/file]

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

yes.. when i execute the query individually.. they work fine.. Even when i execute a single jrxml as a seperate report they work fine.. I face the problem only when the 2 subreports are called in the master report.. I think there is something missing in my master jrxml so that the values are not retreived from the database. I think, that my problem is clear now..?

Is it..