We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

Graph on multiple pages

ag201

guys,

i have this bar graph which is beginning to contain too many bars, i mean i have too much information to present in a bar graph on one page. i was wondering is there a way for me to specify how many bars (lines) can show up in a graph on one page and then the rest can be in the following pages.

currently i am getting only a page graph report, so is there a way to break it up into multiple pages to spread out the graph.

thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

I don't think there is a pure technical solution for this problem. I mean, there is no simple flag to indicate that the chart should be split.

It is more about you reconsidering the design of your chart. If the chart contains too much data, it would be difficult to understand for the people who see it, no matter if you break it into several pages.

So you have to design an overall document which aggregates this data you display even more, and ends up with simple charts which are easier to understand.

Charts displaying too many items means they do not accomplish their main purpose which is to make a synthesis/aggregation of the raw data.

I hope this helps.

Teodor