Changes to the Jaspersoft community edition download ×

creatXYLineChart--start values on x,y axis

vannyking

hi folks,

i got a problem when using jFreeChart, because the start values on x and y axis are always 0, so the curve of my datas looks like a straight line...

so is that possible for me to change the start value on x, y axis to the minimum value in my dataset?

thanks a lot

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Currently there is no way to set the starting point on any axis. Its a good suggestion - why don't you go to the project home in the Developer Forge section of this site and add a feature request? You can click on the "Tracker" icon in the toolbar, then select "Feature Requests", and press the "Submit New Artifact" button at the bottom to create a new request.

-Barry

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi

This is Atanu. I am very new in ireport and also in java environment. In the ireport I have designed a template .like this.

please look on attach file

size=150]C:Documents and SettingsAtanuMy Documentsgraph.jpeg

Now I want to plot a line graph on the basis of the each data like t1 t2 ---t5 and lcl, ucl, actual value for each row.

That I have done. Now my problem is that I have to change the color of points of t1 t2 ---t5 on the basis of Lcl and Ucl . If the value of t1 ,or t2 or ----t5 are between Ucl and Lcl the color will be blue. And if it out side of Lcl and Ucl then it will be red..

I want the following figure. Where the upper bold line is Ucl and lower bold line isLcl

size=150]C:Documents and SettingsAtanuMy Documentsdata.jpeg

Actually I have got a information that for that I have to write a customizer class for chart. Also I have write it .

Code:

Now this customize class ok running successfully with creating jar files.

Now I want to create a logic to check the value of t1 t2 t3 t5 with respect to UCL and LCL. How can I fetch data from report.

Or is there any other way to do this.

Is there any way to pass value from iReport to customizer class ?

What should I do. Please please help me. It’s urget for me.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

[file name=query-37ab101e3a539a71be9c962f72749d92.doc size=49152]http://www.jasperforge.org/components/com_joomlaboard/uploaded/files/query-37ab101e3a539a71be9c962f72749d92.doc[/file]

[file name=query-868c8d4577b70b24ab63fb0dbf9c77b4.doc size=49152]http://www.jasperforge.org/components/com_joomlaboard/uploaded/files/query-868c8d4577b70b24ab63fb0dbf9c77b4.doc[/file] size=159]http://www.jasperforge.org/components/com_joomlaboard/uploaded/images/graph-a703119bdd20bb8459f3125835c3ae9a.JPG