We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

PHP integration

Webby

Hi,

I have just downloaded and installed Jasper Intelligence version 1.0.1 and have now hit a brick wall as to how I integrate reports with our php application.

I am essentially evaluating Jasper Reports as we were not entirely happy with BIRT as a reporting tool. None of our development team have any Java experience and are a little lost.

Can anyone point me in the right direction? I'm looking for examples or documentation regarding PHP integration. I have trawled the net with no success and all I can find on http://www.jaspersoft.com/ is a snippet saying that it's possible to integrate with PHP.

Thanks in advance

Ps. I can provide more information on setup if required

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are also looking to use jasperReport in conjunction with other tools (ServiceMix, PHP, Alfresco).

The way is to use webservices.

It works quite well (I tryed 0.92) but now it seems that there are little problems (I hope is a problem in my configuration).

Luca

You can also use the Java-PHP bridge which is found on Sourceforge. I've used it in the past, it enables you to call Java code directly from PHP. It also gives you the ability to create objects in Java and use that object as if it was a PHP object, quite useful.