pcouas

Hi,

I have folowing error message when i deploy JasperServer 6.3 on Jboss EAP

Where is my mistake ?

Regards

Phil

postgresql-9.4-1212.jdbc42.jar is in my WEB_INFlib

And js-jboss7-ds.xml contains

<datasource jta="false" jndi-name="java:/jdbc/jasperserver" pool-name="jasperserver" enabled="true" use-ccm="false">
        <connection-url>jdbc:postgresql://localhost:5432/jasperserver</connection-url>
        <driver>postgresql-9.4-1212.jdbc42.jar</driver>
        <security>
            <user-name>postgres</user-name>
            <password>postgres</password>
        </security>

Error logs

05:04:49,904 ERROR [org.jboss.as.controller.management-operation] (Controller Boot Thread) WFLYCTL0013: Operation ("deploy") failed - address: ([("deployment" => "jasperserver630.war")]) - failure description: {"WFLYCTL0180: Services with missing/unavailable dependencies" => [
    "jboss.data-source."jboss.naming.context.java.jdbc.sugarcrm" is missing [jboss.jdbc-driver.postgresql-9_4-1212_jdbc42_jar]",
    "jboss.data-source."jboss.naming.context.java.jdbc.jasperserver" is missing [jboss.jdbc-driver.postgresql-9_4-1212_jdbc42_jar]",
    "jboss.data-source."jboss.naming.context.java.jdbc.foodmart" is missing [jboss.jdbc-driver.postgresql-9_4-1212_jdbc42_jar]"
]}

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Phil,

Buildomatic allows you to easily change drivers.

1. Place your driver, postgresql-9.4-1212.jdbc42.jar in the buildomatic/conf_source/db/postgresql/jdbc directory.
  2. Update <js-install>/buildomatic/default_master.properties from '# maven.jdbc.version=9.2-1002.jdbc4' to maven.jdbc.version=9.4-1212.jdbc4
  3. Run a buildomatic command, such as deploy-webapp-pro, the jdbc4 driver will be copied to your application server.

For more information see the installation documentation Working With JDBC Drivers

• 5 years later...

Hi ,

i am exactly facing the same error as above but i dont want to deploy the entire web-app as we have customized code and jar files and lot of config changes which gets lost if we deploy entire web-app.

Error:

address: ([("deployment" => "jasperserver-pro.war")]) - failure description: { "WFLYCTL0412: Required services that are not installed:" => ["jboss.jdbc-driver.mysql-connector-java-commercial-8_0_28"], "WFLYCTL0180: Services with missing/unavailable dependencies" => [ "jboss.data-source."jboss.naming.context.java.jdbc.jasperserverAudit" is missing [jboss.jdbc-driver.mysql-connector-java-commercial-8_0_28]", "jboss.data-source."jboss.naming.context.java.jdbc.jasperserver" is missing [jboss.jdbc-driver.mysql-connector-java-commercial-8_0_28]" ] }

wanted to use mysql jar instead of mariadb.

tried changing the js-jboss7-ds.xml to mysql driver and it gives above error when tried by restarting jboss only and facing the above problem.

please let me know if anyone has updated mysql jar in target files and resolved above error.

Thanks

Chandu