We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

Dashboard displaying html file output from repository

Layla

Hello,

I am trying to create a Dashboard where one of the dashlets displays the output of scheduled report which is saved in the repository.

For the Dashlet Properties Web Page Address (URI) I put in http://jaspersoftprod:8080/jasperserver-pro/fileview/fileview/organizations/organization_1/Dept_A/Scheduled_Output/Report_M002.html

It will works ONLY if I am logged in as superuser.  

I get an error when I am logged in as jasperadmin  Internal server error occurred. Please contact your system administrator.  Internal server error occurred. Please contact your system administrator.  Details: Request processing failed; nested exception is com.jaspersoft.jasperserver.api.JSException: jsexception.could.not.find.content.resource.with.uri

I get an error when I log in a user who has access to this folder Internal server error occurred. Please contact your system administrator

Any ideas?

Thanks you!

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This probably happens because of the path specified for the report outout in the Web Page Address. The path looks like this:

/organizations/organization_1/Dept_A/...

When logged in as an admin of some organization (like 'organization_1'), the path will be different because the '/organizations/organization_1/' part is not visible from within an organization.

I don't believe there is an option to make this universal for all users. This could be a good enhancement request to submit on the Tracker.