JasperReports Server supports the full Unicode character set using UTF-8 encoding. It also depends on the underlying database and application server to support the UTF-8 character encoding. If you use the bundled Tomcat and PostgreSQL software, UTF-8 is configured by default. If you use any other software, refer to the JasperReports Server Administrator Guide for instructions about configuring software to support UTF-8.
- localizing fonts with different codepages and locales
- adding additional currencies to ad-hoc domains
- localizing input control labels/names for ad hoc reports
- how to localize labels for input controls
- running reports with utf-8 characters in resource id