Exporting can have several meanings in relation to Jspersoft Products.
Exporting the Output of a Report
You can export the output of a report in many formats: PDF, XLS, ODS, DOCX, etc, from your Browser's presentation of the JapserReports Server's UI, from iReport Designer or from Jaspersoft Studio.
General - (JasperReports Library)
- Exporting Reports with iReport Designer
- Excel Exporting
- IReport - Fonts
- Designing Reports for CSV Export
- Optimize Table Reports For Data Oriented Output
- Installing the pptx exporter for JasperReports Server
- How to set export parameters in JasperReports Server Web service
Uploading Reports to JasperReports Server
You can also upload and download report specification files (jrxml) using iReport Designer and Jaspersoft Studio, from the JasperReports Server.
- Unable to deploy report with html component on JasperReports Server
- How to connect to sybase 12 asa database server from ireport and jasperreports server
- Uploading report units with subreports
- Upload to JasperReports Server causes an error 1 - 0
- Prompt for category/series in chart deployed to JasperReports Server
- Bad envelope tag error when updating document in repository via iReport Designer
Importing and Exporting Objects to and from the JasperReports Server Repository
As a Superuser, you can export and import objects from the JasperReports Server Repository using the Server's UI or by logging into the server and using the traditional scripts, js-import and js-export.
The JasperReports Server Administrator Guide, Chapter 6 (v5.1) , describes the new UI interface for importing and exporting resources. Look in our Docs Section for other versions of this document.