When using the Json Data Adapter, the data query syntax doens't seem to work for accessing header fields in a json data set. Or I'm missing something in the query syntax.
You will see in the example report attached that all header fields are null when previewing the report in Studio. The fields in the detail band however are working fine.
When I add header fields in the Studio using the 'add node as field', they are added with the syntax
header.customer.id but this doesn't work. I also tried using JSONPath syntax (to access header fields you need to use the syntax
$.header.customer.id) but this doesn't work, JSONPath (http://goessner.net/articles/JsonPath/) doesn't seem to be implemented in JsonDataSource.
Thanks and kind regards,