1. Create a static field
2. Set width to 35px (default font; SansSerif, 10pt)
3. Optionally, add 0.5px borders
4. Set text to: Final Letter Grade (no blank lines)
Each line, when wrapped, should be centered within its own line.
Each word seems to have its own alignment, which isn't centered per line.
Create three separate static fields and tweak the vertical alignment such that it gives the appearance of a single text field.
- text-alignment.png - shows pixel perfect horizontal alignment using three fields inside the editor
- text-alignment-single-field.png - shows entering the text as a single field (instead of three)
- text-alignment-misaligned.png - shows how the single field does not perfectly overlap the three individual fields
- text-alignment-misaligned-preview.png - shows how the single field is misaligned when rendered
- text-alignment-preview.png - shows pixel perfect output using three fields
Compare text-alignment-misaligned-preview.png and text-alignment-preview.png to see the alignment issues.