Changes to the Jaspersoft community edition download ×

Parametros do JasperServer não funcionam / Parameters of JasperServer does not work

jnppaula
Go to solution Solved by santosh.audi19,

Olá, Estou em fase de teste para migrar para o JasperServer 6.2.1, configurei o banco e tudo mais, porém no momento de colocar um relatório para funcionar o parametro não funciona.

Ele pega somente o valor que está definido como Default, e o valor que é digitado antes de "rodar" é ignorado.

Já procurei deversas maneiras pela internet, mas nenhuma funciona.

Alguém pode me ajudar?

------

Hello, I am in a test phase for migrating to JasperServer 6.2.1, set up the bank and everything, but when you put a report to run the parameter does not work.

It only takes a value that is set to Default, and the value that is entered before "run" is ignored.

I've looked deversas ways the Internet, but none works.

Can someone help me?

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you create input control when uploading your report to JasperReports Server or did you create your own parameter? Also, did you test your report with Jaspersoft Studio and did parameter work there?
If you created your own input control, be sure the name including upper/lower case is exactly the same and also check if the datatype is the same.

• Solution

Hi,
May be the parameter you have created is Multiselect Parameter, after you publish the report to server then you cannot enter value in it.
You should link a Input control for that Parameter ,then you will get a list of values after the Query runs.

Thanks,

Santosh