Changes to the Jaspersoft community edition download ×

Export/Import without updating data source on import

meulth

Hello Dear Jaspersoft Community

I want to migrate a report unit from my dev server to the prod server without updating the data source on the prod server.

What i have now:

./js-export.sh --uris / --repository-permissions --roles --include-access-events --resource-types file,folder,reportUnit --skip-dependent-resources --output-zip export.zip[/code]

This exports me all the report units without the data source. at the end of the export it gives me the message that there are broken dependencies which is also correct. so far so good.

On the prod server i import with the follwoing

./js-import.sh --update --broken-dependencies include --include-access-events --input-zip export.zip[/code]

This updates me the existing reports and does not import the data sources which is what i want.

But when i try to run the report i get the following error:

org.springframework.orm.hibernate3.HibernateObjectRetrievalFailureException: No row with the given identifier exists: [com.jaspersoft.jasperserver.api.metadata.user.domain.impl.hibernate.RepoObjectPermission#194]; nested exception is org.hibernate.ObjectNotFoundException: No row with the given identifier exists: [com.jaspersoft.jasperserver.api.metadata.user.domain.impl.hibernate.RepoObjectPermission#194][/code]

Am i doing something wrong? Is there maybe another approach which i dont see?

• 4 years later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I see this has been viewed multiple times with no resolution. Are you still having this issue?  I may be able to help you with your solution.  If you utilize (depending on which version you are using) the server attributes you should be able to accomplish exporting from a lower (test) environemnt to production without messing up your connection.  I've done some reseach on this for our team and is what I have come up with as a soltion.

https://community.jaspersoft.com/documentation/tibco-jasperreports-server-administration-guide/v611/managing-attributes