Unable to export Plug-in Data Adapter

Jaspersoft Community 'Read-Only' as of July 8, 2022

Transition to New TIBCO Community Just Weeks Away

You can still search, review wiki content, and review discussions in read-only mode. Please email community@tibco.com with questions or issues requiring TIBCO review or response.

Hello Team,

I am using jasper studio 6.2.1, I had created a plugin for Custom data adapter (Plug-in Data Adapter project), to talk to my Application server. Which is Working fine when i test it through "Launch an Eclipse Application" in plug-in overview screen. Now i am trying to build the plugin using "Export Wizard" option in "Exporting" panel. I ma getiingt below for the same.

D:\jstu\redprairie\build.xml:774: The following error occurred while executing this line:
D:\jstu\redprairie\build.xml:849: Problem: failed to create task or type apitooling.apigeneration
Cause: The name is undefined.
Action: Check the spelling.
Action: Check that any custom tasks/types have been declared.
Action: Check that any <presetdef>/<macrodef> declarations have taken place.

The following error occurred while executing this line:
D:\jstu\.metadata\.plugins\org.eclipse.pde.core\temp\org.eclipse.pde.container.feature\assemble.org.eclipse.pde.container.feature.win32.win32.x86.xml:103: The following error occurred while executing this line:

Looks like i am mising "apitooling.apigeneration" ant task, Please suggest how can i overcome this issue.

Thanks,
SSR.
sada.simhadri's picture

0 Answers:

No answers yet
Feedback
randomness