Getting Issues when building js-ios-app in xcode

I downloaded js-ios-app from https://github.com/Jaspersoft/js-ios-app this site.

After that I installed all related libraries using cocoapods.

When i am building the app in xcode I am getting errors related to RESTKit.

My Xcode version is 7.2

Cocoapods version is 0.39.0

I tried with iOS7, iOS8 and iOS9 deployment targets.

ERROR:

error in : RKHTTPUtilities.h file

js-ios-app-master/Pods/RestKit/Code/ObjectMapping/RKHTTPUtilities.h:30:31: Redefinition of 'RKRequestMethod'

js-ios-app-master/Pods/RestKit/Code/ObjectMapping/RKHTTPUtilities.h:31:5: Redefinition of enumerator 'RKRequestMethodGET'
js-ios-app-master/Pods/RestKit/Code/ObjectMapping/RKHTTPUtilities.h:32:5: Redefinition of enumerator 'RKRequestMethodPOST'
js-ios-app-master/Pods/RestKit/Code/ObjectMapping/RKHTTPUtilities.h:33:5: Redefinition of enumerator 'RKRequestMethodPUT'
js-ios-app-master/Pods/RestKit/Code/ObjectMapping/RKHTTPUtilities.h:34:5: Redefinition of enumerator 'RKRequestMethodDELETE'
js-ios-app-master/Pods/RestKit/Code/ObjectMapping/RKHTTPUtilities.h:35:5: Redefinition of enumerator 'RKRequestMethodHEAD'
js-ios-app-master/Pods/RestKit/Code/ObjectMapping/RKHTTPUtilities.h:36:5: Redefinition of enumerator 'RKRequestMethodPATCH'
js-ios-app-master/Pods/RestKit/Code/ObjectMapping/RKHTTPUtilities.h:37:5: Redefinition of enumerator 'RKRequestMethodOPTIONS'
js-ios-app-master/Pods/RestKit/Code/ObjectMapping/RKHTTPUtilities.h:38:5: Redefinition of enumerator 'RKRequestMethodAny'
js-ios-app-master/Pods/RestKit/Code/ObjectMapping/RKHTTPUtilities.h:73:29: Redefinition of 'RKStatusCodeClass'
js-ios-app-master/Pods/RestKit/Code/ObjectMapping/RKHTTPUtilities.h:74:5: Redefinition of enumerator 'RKStatusCodeClassInformational'
js-ios-app-master/Pods/RestKit/Code/ObjectMapping/RKHTTPUtilities.h:75:5: Redefinition of enumerator 'RKStatusCodeClassSuccessful'
js-ios-app-master/Pods/RestKit/Code/ObjectMapping/RKHTTPUtilities.h:76:5: Redefinition of enumerator 'RKStatusCodeClassRedirection'
js-ios-app-master/Pods/RestKit/Code/ObjectMapping/RKHTTPUtilities.h:77:5: Redefinition of enumerator 'RKStatusCodeClassClientError'
js-ios-app-master/Pods/RestKit/Code/ObjectMapping/RKHTTPUtilities.h:78:5: Redefinition of enumerator 'RKStatusCodeClassServerError'
Failed to import bridging header 'js-ios-app-master/JasperMobile/Supporting Files/TIBCO JasperMobile-Bridging-Header.h'
gkamalakar's picture

I was able to build successfully with Xcode 8.0 with the following

$ git clone https://github.com/Jaspersoft/js-ios-app.git

$ cd js-ios-app

$ git checkout develop

$ [sudo] gem install cocoapods --version 0.39.0

$ pod setup

Change to the directory of your TIBCO JasperMobile project, and Install pods into your project:

$ pod install

Open your TIBCO JasperMobile project in Xcode from the .xcworkspace file (not the usual project file)

$ open 'TIBCO JasperMobile.xcworkspace'

Set device simulator to iPhone 6s (9.3)

marc.benstein - 2 years 11 months ago

0 Answers:

No answers yet
Feedback
randomness