Changes to the Jaspersoft community edition download ×

Not able to render reports, dashboard from jaspersoft server into my web application

I am new to jaspersoft and visualize.js. I am trying to embed the jasper dashboard into my web application similar to what is shown in the visualize.js fiddles. I am getting below error message in the javascript console when I enabled debug logging

[easyXDM.stack.PostMessageTransport] [DEBUG] - received message 'default4993 {"id":50,"result":{"data":{"value":"failed","errorDescriptor":{"message":"Page out of range. Requested: 2 Total pages: 1","errorCode":"export.pages.out.of.range","parameters":["2","1"]}},"status":"success","xhr":{"readyState":4,"responseText":"{"value":"failed","errorDescriptor":{"message":"Page out of range. Requested: 2 Total pages: 1","errorCode":"export.pages.out.of.range","parameters":["2","1"]}}","responseJSON":{"value":"failed","errorDescriptor":{"message":"Page out of range. Requested: 2 Total pages: 1","errorCode":"export.pages.out.of.range","parameters":["2","1"]}},"status":200,"statusText":"OK","responseHeadersString":"Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2016 14:31:34 GMTrnCache-Control: privaternContent-Type: application/status+jsonrnServer: Apache-Coyote/1.1rnP3P: CP="ALL"rnTransfer-Encoding: chunkedrnExpires: Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 UTCrn"}},"jsonrpc":"2.0"}' from http://visualizejsdemo.jaspersoft.com

Please let me know what wrong Iam doing here

• 4 years later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic