#AWS -- Why do I get an error when I try to view a report I exported from Jasper Studio to the Jasper Server?

#AWS  --  I am using Jasper Studio Professional. When I export a report I created in Jasper Studio v6.2.0, I am not able to view the report in Jasper server. I get the following error message. I can see the report I exported in the Public folder on the server, but I can not view the report on the server.

The server has encountered an error. Please excuse the inconvenience.

Error Message

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Exception occurred rendering view org.springframework.web.servlet.view.JstlView: name 'modules/viewReport/ViewReport'; URL [/WEB-INF/jsp/modules/viewReport/ViewReport.jsp]

Error Trace

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Exception occurred rendering view org.springframework.web.servlet.view.JstlView: name 'modules/viewReport/ViewReport'; URL [/WEB-INF/jsp/modules/viewReport/ViewReport.jsp] at org.springframework.webflow.mvc.view.AbstractMvcView.render(AbstractMvcView.java:191) at org.springframework.webflow.engine.ViewState.render(ViewState.java:296) at org.springframework.webflow.engine.ViewState.doEnter(ViewState.java:186) at org.springframework.webflow.engine.State.enter(State.java:194) at org.springframework.webflow.engine.Transition.execute(Transition.java:227) at org.springframework.webflow.engine.impl.FlowExecutionImpl.execute(FlowExecutionImpl.java:393) at org.springframework.webflow.engine.impl.RequestControlContextImpl.execute(RequestControlContextImpl.java:214) at org.springframework.webflow.engine.TransitionableState.handleEvent(TransitionableState.java:119) at org.springframework.webflow.engine.Flow.handleEvent(Flow.java:555) at org.springframework.webflow.engine.impl.FlowExecutionImpl.handleEvent(FlowExecutionImpl.java:388) at

Thank you,

lcedriclewis's picture

0 Answers:

No answers yet
Feedback