Changes to the Jaspersoft community edition download ×

Report do not shows correct font size

pspjasper

Hi all,

I have several reports developed in iReport 5.6.0 and use them in Oracle Apex via "Opal Integration"

Now i'am working in w7 and when modified a report the preview was fine and working and the compile end successfully.

When i call the report via browser as usual a sub report is missed but other are not.

Update:download Jasper Studio 6.2.0 final in order to manage and organize the "passage" of all report to the new program but the error still remain.

Please help!

Thanks a lot.

UPDATE :Dec 22 2015

i found that the problem is the font used in subreport ... and not only there. The subreport is not lost but the font is "invisible" infact other text fields in the main report that use the same size of font are invisible too.

I create a simply report that query SYSDATE from my connection and place in the detail section 5 text fileds shiwing sysdate with font size from 6 to 14.

The preview is correct and if i save the PDF it is correct too.

If i call the report via Apex the text fields has ALL the same size.

The "point" that separate "before" and "now" is that i pass to w7 but i think the problem could be the Acrobat Reader version? Or fonts installed in my os?

At this moment i bypass the problem setting the Markup property of text field to HTML and writing the query in order to add a style attribute to the result where i need it.

Nobody face the same problem? Something wrong in my config?

• 5 years later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic