We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

Google Map is not getting displayed on Jasper Server with Https....?

kushnanak

Hi All,

If I run the report on Jasper Server with HTTP protocol, Google Map Component is getting displayed on report.

but when I try to run the same using HTTPS, Google Map component is not getting displayed on report.

I used the JasperSost Studio 6.1 version, JDK Version : 1.6  to develope the report.

Can anybody explain why Google Map does not display over HTTPS. and How can i get the Google Map component on report HTTPS.

Please anybody give me solution.

Thanks,

Kush Nanak

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried with the solution http://community.jaspersoft.com/wiki/how-display-google-map-report-over-... but this solution is not working... 

I am still getting the same issue. I am not able to display the Google Map over HTTPS... I have used the jasper reporting tools JasperSoft 6.1..

So can you please give the solution for jaspersoft 6.1....?

Thanks,

Kush

• 1 year later...

The wiki article is for users using JasperReports (JR) library to produce maps in their own application to make the modification.

JaserReports Server (JRS)  6.0 uses optimized script from ....webappsjasperserver-prooptimized-scripts directory.

You will need to modify those script file from the following location:

....twebappsjasperserver-proscriptsbower_componentsbi-reportsrcbireportjivejrjasperreports-map.js

and optimize the scripts to have the protocol corrected.

For your information, starting in JasperReports Server (JRS) version 5.6, JavaScripts used in JRS have been optimized to improve performance. If making customizations to any JavaScript files, users need to download the optimization tools, optimize the files and restart JasperReports Server. This process is described in JasperReports Server Ultimate Guide 5.6, section 9.2.3 “Customizing JavaScript Files”. Users must regenerate the entire JavaScript in <webapp>/optimized-scripts directory. Before going through this time consuming process, user can test the script in JasperReports Server web UI using the following parameter in the URL:

&_opt=false

This setting will affect all JRS web UIs for the current session and can be set in any web UI page.