prevent iteration of 2nd detail band when 1st detail band has subreport and use collection and has to be repeted.

This is the image of my report design.

here detail band2 has elements and subreport which has to be repeted depending on the number of records. But along with it records of detail band 3 and all detail bands after that are repeted same iteration.I want content of detail band3 to come once at end of all iteration of detail band2. i tried <printWhenExpression><![CDATA[$V{REPORT_COUNT}==1]]></printWhenExpression> with detail band3 but then it is printing its content once but after first iteration of detailband2.

abhinav1991sharma's picture

Can anyone look into it .Thanks in advance

abhinav1991sharma - 4 years 3 months ago

hi 

Previously we have faced same issue but we didn't got the solution.

You can create the subreport for detail band 3 and keep it in summary band.

RamaKrishna.B - 4 years 3 months ago

I could have done that but i need another subreport after detail band 3 . So it will be like

->one detailband with subreport,

->second detail band with static text

-> third detail band with subreport.

Cant put it in summary band.

abhinav1991sharma - 4 years 3 months ago

1 Answer:

Hi Please help me i have deadline with the project.

The problem is same 

I have SubReport in the detailBand1-which has List dataSource so iterate.The second DetailBand2 has some static data.It is followed by DetailBand3 which again have a subreport with List DataSource.

I want first all the iteration(depending on number of elements in the list.)of detailBand1 to be printed ->Then Detail Band2 printed Once(As it has static text) .Followed by all repetion of Detail Band3(depending on number of elements in the list.)

abhinav1991sharma's picture
Feedback
randomness