We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

iReport is giving me the same 3 errors- Help Please!

coltae

These are the 3 errors that iReport is giving me. I am new to SQL and iReport and I can not seem to figure out what is wrong with the report.

It is a report that was previously written by someone else and for whatever reason when ever i try and compile it in iReports (with the same files they had) i get this

1. The method getCompanyReportAddress(Integer) is undefined for the type CompanyModule
                value = ((com.evnt.eve.modules.CompanyModule) ((com.evnt.eve.modules.EVEModule) ((java.lang.Object)parameter_module.getValue())).getInstance(com.evnt.eve.modules.CompanyModule.class)).getCompanyReportAddress(((java.lang.Integer)field_LOCATIONGROUPID.getValue())); //$JR_EXPR_ID=37$
                                                                                                                                                                                                        <--------------------->
2. The method getCompanyReportAddress(Integer) is undefined for the type CompanyModule
                value = ((com.evnt.eve.modules.CompanyModule) ((com.evnt.eve.modules.EVEModule) ((java.lang.Object)parameter_module.getValue())).getInstance(com.evnt.eve.modules.CompanyModule.class)).getCompanyReportAddress(((java.lang.Integer)field_LOCATIONGROUPID.getOldValue())); //$JR_EXPR_ID=37$
                                                                                                                                                                                                        <--------------------->
3. The method getCompanyReportAddress(Integer) is undefined for the type CompanyModule
                value = ((com.evnt.eve.modules.CompanyModule) ((com.evnt.eve.modules.EVEModule) ((java.lang.Object)parameter_module.getValue())).getInstance(com.evnt.eve.modules.CompanyModule.class)).getCompanyReportAddress(((java.lang.Integer)field_LOCATIONGROUPID.getValue())); //$JR_EXPR_ID=37$
                                                                                                                                                                                                        <--------------------->
3 errors

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic