Changes to the Jaspersoft community edition download ×

Japersoft doesn't show all the data in report

Vovkin
Go to solution Solved by Vovkin,

Hi,

I've just started using Japersoft in AWS marketplace, created first data source, domain, and created some fisrt simple Ad Hoc View. 

In Ad Hoc View I'm trying to display chart with data of user registration dates grouped by month (also quarter, year). And problem is that it doesn't show all the data. We have user registrations started from 2008, and by default I see only data for 2008-2010 in chart. I'm pretty sure that there is all data available, because when I created filter by registration data with range between 2012-2015, it shows data for this period. But if I try to put whole period, so 2008-2015, it again shows only data for 2008-2010.

I tried everything I could, but still can't force it to show data for whole period. 

The question is how to do this?

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

JasperReports Server's adhoc view defaults to showing only "sample" data by default. There's a pull down list to select "sample data" or "All data".

Also, beware that JasperReports Server caches Adhoc View content. You'll need to clear the cache to get new updated content - Manage -> Server Settings -> Adhoc Cache

• 2 weeks later...