Working on WebSphere with Jasper Soft.Facing this issue..

I deployed the JasperServer WAR file using Websphere 8.5.5.The deployment is successful and in the logs i can see this error..

0000004a webapp        E com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebApp notifyServletContextCreated SRVE0283E: Exception caught while initializing context: {0}
                                 org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'virtualDataSourceServiceFactory' defined in ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/applicationContext.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean 'virtualDataSourceHandler' while setting bean property 'virtualDataSourceHandler'; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'virtualDataSourceHandler' defined in ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/applicationContext-virtual-data-source.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean 'teiidVirtualQueryService' while setting bean property 'virtualDataSourceQueryService'; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'teiidVirtualQueryService' defined in ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/applicationContext-virtual-data-source.xml]: Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.BeanDefinitionValueResolver.resolveReference(BeanDefinitionValueResolver.java:329)
krishna.dp9's picture

3 Answers:

Which version of JasperReports Server did you use? I think JasperReports Server 6.1.0 only supported WebSphere 8.5.

hozawa's picture

@hozawa

Thanks for your quick reply

jasperreports-server-5.6.1

krishna.dp9's picture

Sorry. 5.6.1 doesn't support WebSphere 8.5.5.

As a matter of fact, I had numerious errors trying to install 5.6.1 on WebSphere 8.0.

The error you're getting just signifies your JasperReports Server repository is invalid. You need to be using IBM JDK6.

hozawa's picture
Feedback