Jaspersoft Community 'Read-Only' as of July 8, 2022
Transition to New TIBCO Community Just Weeks Away
You can still search, review wiki content, and review discussions in read-only mode. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or issues requiring TIBCO review or response.
I've got some problem with embedded fonts in subreports.
When I want to get a PDF via soap request there occurs an error that Acrobat cannot extract font (arial bold).
That font is added as jar to my report.
It's occur on some rare circumstances (around 1 corrupted PDF in a 2500).
When i regenerate request the problem still exists.
But when i add simple label with whole character set on the 1st page of the primary report the fonts are correctly embedded on subreports as well.
Raport generated by ireport 4.5.1 is generated correctly even without trick with label.
I'm using jasperserver 4.5.0
I'll be glad if any one provide me working solution because we are printing around 1,5 k documents per day.