Greetings jasper community,
We've been struggling to load any object (jrxml, image, etc) to JasperServer. The errors that we have are the following:
Trying to upload a default vanilla report via "Reports (Right Click) > Add Resource > JasperReport" we have the error "Locate Local File" after browsing the valid jxrml file in the local computer and press "Submit"
Trying to upload any file (jxrml, image, etc) via "Reports (Right Click) > Add Resource > File > Image" we always have the error "There must be a title":
So far we already did the following steps:
- Reinstalled the server;
- "Chmoded" all the installation DIR and /tmp folder;
- Re-imported a fresh "jasperadmin" schema seed into oracle;
- Imported working config files (security.properties, ESAPI.properties, et) from a working server;
- Compared "jasperadmin" number of tables between the working environment and the one with this error - No differences found;
- Compared "jasperadmin" jirole/jiuser and jiobjectpermission tables between the working environment and the one with this error - No differences found;
- Compared files and their content at unix level between the working environment and the one with this error - Same content / number of files (some small differences regarding tmp directories and instance id's);
- Confirmed that security-config.properties security is set to "True" (It seems that there was a bug regarding security in the previous jasper version);
- Googled hard!
- OS: AIX Unix
- DB: Oracle Database 11g Enterprise Edition Release 220.127.116.11.0 - 64bit Production
- Java: IBM J9 VM (build 2.4, JRE 1.6.0 IBM J9 2.4 AIX ppc64-64 jvmap6460sr15-20131016_170922
Can you help us? This error persist for some time now and so far we were not able to find out the reason why. If you need more details please let us know.