Changes to the Jaspersoft community edition download ×

Jasper Reports Pro library for Compile & Generating HTML5 reports

narra.madan

We have built our own reporting engine where we compile and fill jrxml's using Jasper Reports library.

Recently, we are planning to include HTML5 charts to our reports. Evaluated JasperStudio 6 professional and created a chart which uses highchart.

We need this jrxml containg highchart to be compiled and filled using jasper report library, but couldnt find any documentation where I can download jasperreport-pro jar files.

I installed JasperServer-pro and can see jasperreports-pro-6.0.0.jar in their WEB-INF/lib folder. But where can I download these libraries and use it standalone?

I went through https://community.jaspersoft.com/wiki/jars-required-compile-simple-jrxml-html5-elementwhich explains which jars are needed. But they say 'shipped with pro JasperReports API' which I cannot locate to download and evaluate.

Please suggest !!

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the quick response. But as per your suggestion, one has to pay for the library and evaluate compiling and generating html5 chart reports ?

Or is there anyway we can download the sources for trail run and later purchase if the requirement meets.