Changes to the Jaspersoft community edition download ×

I need to fix this: Caused by: org.firebirdsql.jdbc.FBSQLException: The result set is closed

AbleAbeAble

I get this error when I attempt to add a table to my previously functioning report in iReport in any band other than the summary band.  

I downloaded the very latest Firebird driver and am using it.

I added ?defaultResultSetHoldable=True to my database URL.  Neither of these things have helped.

If anyone has encountered something like this and solved it please help!

Error filling print... Unable to get next record.
net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JRException: Unable to get next record. 
    at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JRResultSetDataSource.next(JRResultSetDataSource.java:113) 
    at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRFillDataset.advanceDataSource(JRFillDataset.java:1380) 
    at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRFillDataset.next(JRFillDataset.java:1229) 
    at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRFillDataset.next(JRFillDataset.java:1208) 
    at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRBaseFiller.next(JRBaseFiller.java:1554) 
    at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRVerticalFiller.fillReport(JRVerticalFiller.java:153) 
    at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRBaseFiller.fill(JRBaseFiller.java:909) 
    at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRBaseFiller.fill(JRBaseFiller.java:822) 
    at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRFiller.fill(JRFiller.java:61) 
    at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JasperFillManager.fill(JasperFillManager.java:446) 
    at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JasperFillManager.fill(JasperFillManager.java:276) 
    at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JasperFillManager.fillReport(JasperFillManager.java:745) 
    at com.jaspersoft.ireport.designer.compiler.IReportCompiler.run(IReportCompiler.java:891) 
    at org.openide.util.RequestProcessor$Task.run(RequestProcessor.java:572) 
    at org.openide.util.RequestProcessor$Processor.run(RequestProcessor.java:997) 
Caused by: org.firebirdsql.jdbc.FBSQLException: The result set is closed 
    at org.firebirdsql.jdbc.AbstractResultSet.checkOpen(AbstractResultSet.java:233) 
    at org.firebirdsql.jdbc.AbstractResultSet.checkCursorMove(AbstractResultSet.java:222) 
    at org.firebirdsql.jdbc.AbstractResultSet.next(AbstractResultSet.java:284) 
    at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JRResultSetDataSource.next(JRResultSetDataSource.java:109) 
    ... 14 more 

Print not filled. Try to use an EmptyDataSource...

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic